The Chemical Dependency Technician is an integral member of the team with extensive patient contact. They provide communication between the patients, medical staff and clinicians. Excellent patient care includes preparation of charts for case management, assisting the medical staff with vitals and ensuring patient needs are met in a timely and proficient manner.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Completion of intakes on new patient admissions, orientation procedures and schedules
• Document attendance for all groups
• Recording inventory log of patients personal belongings and valuables
• Interact appropriately with patients and staff, using deescalating skills when necessary
• High School Diploma or GED
• Knowledge of addiction and mental health a plus
• 2 years continuous sobriety prior to hire.
• Experience with Microsoft office products.
• 12 hour shifts, 3 days a week
• May or may not include weekends
• Swing Shift – 10:00AM to 10:00PM
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• STD/LTD, $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement