The APN/ARNP is responsible for providing general care primarily for patients admitted to the facility. This position performs physical examinations and works closely with the Medical Director to develop the correct health care plans and goals for current patients.
* Current and clean NP license with Adult Family certification. Psychiatric certification a must. Please do not apply if you do not have an active psychiatric certification.
* Substance abuse experience preferred but not required.
* CPR certification
* Minimum 2 years experience
* Perform History and Physical for all patients within 24 hours of admission
* Order and interpret lab tests
* Prescribe non-controlled medications and controlled substances
* Provide education related to medical issues and detox.
* Provide compassionate support through all process phases
* Work with multidisciplinary team to discuss, access and resolve patient problem
* 2 to 3 hrs/2 days per week
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location