The Admissions Coordinator is a vital member of the Detox and Emergency Care component of the System of Care. This person must have knowledge of addictions. The ability to interact with a multi-disciplinary team to assist in facets of the recovery program relating to physical health. Knowledge of the 12-Step Recovery Program. Knowledge and competency in problem solving, stress management, ethics and team building.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Conducts pre-screening assessments and verifies all insurance information.
• Handles all aspects of the patient’s admission to the facility.
• Orientate the patient regarding admission expectations and procedures.
• High School Diploma, AA Degree from accredited University Preferred.
• Working knowledge of DSM V Substance Disorder diagnosis
• Intake and assessment experience preferred.
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft products.
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• STD/LTD, $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement