Founded in 2003, Praesum Healthcare provides administrative services for healthcare providers spanning key geographical locations throughout the country. Praesum has serviced over 49,000 patients in various stages of health care services. With an established business model, strong finances, expert industry management team, and proven networking capabilities, Praesum looks to prosper in the $11.6 billion industry (2014 industry revenue forecast). Separate from its networks of providers, Praesum currently runs and operates eight drug and alcohol detoxification centers in Florida, New Jersey, Georgia and Massachusetts, as well as nine outpatient counseling centers in New Jersey and New York.
The Administrative Assistant is a vital member of the System of Care. The Administrative Assistant is under the supervision on the Facilities Coordinator. He/she is responsible for following their assigned daily routines and directives to maintain organizational goals and compliance.
• Responsible for daily communication with staff, corporate executives and patients.
• Purchasing for the facilities.
• Helping with Travel Arrangements.
• Assisting all departments in obtaining any information needed.
• Multiple line phones and general office duties.
• Candidate must be very organized
• High School Diploma or GED
• Candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and must be a detail oriented individual.
• High level of computer skills is a necessity; including Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of medical records and HIPPA is a plus.
• Full Time Monday – Friday
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan