Sunrise Detox is a premiere center for drug and alcohol detox. Sunrise promises to give you one of the most comfortable medical detox processes available. We believe in creating a different experience where our road to recovery is dignified. Our clients reside in comfortable modern, elegantly furnished rooms where good nutrition is also an essential part of the detoxification process. We offer individual and group counseling to clients and bring in 12 Step meetings to show clients they are not alone once they leave treatment.
The Administrative Assistant is a vital member of the System of Care. The Administrative Assistant is under the supervision on the Facility Executive Director and/or the Administrator on duty. He/she is responsible for following their assigned daily routines and directives to maintain organizational goals and compliance.
• Responsible for daily communication with staff, corporate executives and patients.
• Collecting payments from patients.
• Completing and audit all medical records for each patient upon discharge.
• Assisting all departments in obtaining any information needed.
• Multiple line phones and general office duties.
• Candidate must be very organized
• High School Diploma or GED
• Candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and is a very detail oriented individual.
• High level of computer skills is a necessity; including Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of medical records and HIPPA is a plus.
• Full Time Monday – Friday
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan