Marketing / Outreach Coordinator
Sunrise Detox is a premiere center for drug and alcohol detox. Sunrise promises to give you one of the most comfortable medical detox processes available. We believe in creating a different experience where our road to recovery is dignified. Our clients reside in comfortable modern, elegantly furnished rooms where good nutrition is also an essential part of the detoxification process. We offer individual and group counseling to clients and bring in 12 Step meetings to show clients they are not alone once they leave treatment.
Develops and grows professional relationships with substance abuse treatment providers, hospitals, medical professionals and other key decision makers of prospective referral resources with the intent of creating long lasting referral relationships that allow patients the opportunity to utilize Sunrise Detox Centers as part of their treatment process.
• Develops and grows professional relationships with substance abuse treatment providers, hospitals, therapists, medical professionals and other key decision makers of prospective referral resources by use of but not limited to; telephonic use, one on one meetings, presentations, professional organizations, and social electronic media.
• Responsible for a monthly contribution of referrals from personal accounts across Sunrise Detox Center locations with a specific focus on local market.
• Understands their geographic area for the potential of creating professional referral relationships for best utilization opportunities of our detox and counseling treatment programs.
• Assists in the development of marketing/PR materials that will be utilized for building/maintaining relationships for their geographic area and/or company.
• Contributes to the development of and/or participates in seminars and company campaigns for the benefit of obtaining prospective referral resources.
• Works closely with the Senior Management of the local facilities in helping to obtain/maintain optimal revenue by achieving maximum referrals for the center’s treatment programs and services.
• Directly assists and supports marketing department personnel at key meetings with executive level audiences (expected daily local travel and occasional overnight) and can encompass nights and weekends.
• Records daily activity through CRM software
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Behavioral Health/Substance Abuse outreach experience
• Must be currently placing clients in treatment facilities
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft products and Salesforce a plus
• Full Time
• Competitive Salary commensurate upon experience and location
• Bonus Eligible
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement