Laboratory Administrative Manager
Come join a rapidly expanding, leading national substance abuse organization who is currently seeking a Laboratory Administrative Assistant for their growing clinical laboratory! We have achieved this remarkable growth by building a reputation for compassionate care, clinical expertise, continuous improvement and a focus on exceeding the expectations of our patients, clients, and their families. At our company, you can enjoy a rewarding career.
This position will be managing administrative positions and will have administrative responsibilities. They will maintain and implement policies, procedures, documentation, etc. They will manage implementation and support of all laboratory systems. They will provide continual process improvement, risk assessment, mitigation plans, can prioritize, assign resources to maintain project goals in a timely and accurate matter. The Lab Administrative Manager will maintain a high level of professionalism while developing and maintaining good relations with staff, vendors and others.
***REQUIREMENT*** Orchard LIS Software knowledge - Please do NOT apply if this is not on your resume.
• Manage the implementation and support of all laboratory systems.
• Provide on-going process improvement, risk assessment and mitigation plans.
• Manage the integration of the interfaces from the LIS to other information systems and laboratory instruments.
• Maintain and enforce policies, procedures, documentation, validation plans and test scripts in accordance with regulatory standards.
• Prioritize, allocate and schedule resources to maintain project goals.
• Ensure timely and accurate Laboratory test result availability.
• Manage system upgrades and development with laboratory staff, vendors, related departments, IS and management as required.
• Provide routine and project related training for Laboratory, IS and other staff.
• Maintain active role in LIS support groups, special interest groups.
• Assist with file build and maintenance in all lab systems.
• Take call as it relates to the lab systems.
• Maintain highest level of professionalism.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with all staff, vendors, and others.
• Accepts other responsibilities as needed.
• Protect the privacy of all patient information
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Orchard LIS Software knowledge
• Command of Microsoft Office programs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Full Time; weekend availability for emergencies only
• Salary competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement