Director of Sales
Gray Peak is a provider of cloud-based software and one of the industry's innovators in Integrated Talent Acquisition. Our passion for technology, appreciation for customers, and respect for each other make Gray Peak a rapidly-growing and innovative company backed by a strong and professional management team.
Self-motivated and willing to work in a startup environment. Responsible for generating and qualifying new sales opportunities by prospecting into target accounts from forecasting business & market needs; achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets: formulating & implementing sales tactics, sales process and sales reporting/analytics to close business deals. Including providing feedback on market requirements, product capabilities, future industry developments and trends in the talent management Industry.
• Generate revenue & meet/exceed revenue growth targets.
• Accurately forecast & achieve sales targets.
• Understand industry trends, product capabilities & customer requirements.
• Maintain a high level of daily, weekly, & monthly prospecting activities including cold & referral calling.
• Follow up & qualify on all telephone sales inquiries/web leads within 24/hrs.
• Deliver a steady stream of qualified leads to meet quarterly quotas/fill the field sales pipeline.
• Establish executive level, long term customer relationships for future cross-sell & up-sell opportunities.
• Develop & execute territory plans & account penetration strategies.
• Research & profile accounts including mapping company's organizational structure, identifying new contacts/key business issues/qualifying companies for size of opportunity & active projects.
• Apply knowledge of SaaS products to show how prospects can overcome business issues.
• Track & document prospecting activities & opportunity qualification notes.
• 5-10 years extensive experience in software sales
• Business rolodex to leverage from for potential clients.
• Exceptional, concise & enthusiastic telephone prospecting skills.
• Must possess strong organizational and communication skills
• Must have high aptitude for learning & must be self-driven in a high opportunity environment.
• Ability to articulate & personalize the value proposition of an enterprise solution to executive level stakeholders.
• Selling subscription-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) products/solutions to enterprise/fortune accounts. Knowledge of vertical/horizontal market sales and developing new vertical/horizontal market sales plans is also required.
• Solid understanding of relevant technology & platforms including web-based software applications & SaaS environments
• Outstanding leadership effectiveness with a demonstrated competency of supervising software sales organizations through times of growth, change & ambiguity.
• Proven Track Record in over-achieving quarterly & annual sales targets. Experience consistently exceeding quota of greater than $"X" Million, with demonstrated success in accurately forecasting quarterly & annual targets & achieving sales commits. Must have strong knowledge of the Human Resources domain including talent acquisition & talent management software concepts & the ability to impart leading software industry knowledge to their staff; while continuously improving the sales organizations expertise in product knowledge.
• Solid knowledge of & experience in formal sales training (i.e. Solution-Selling, Customer-centric Selling, Strategic Selling and/or Value Selling)
• Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
• Experience implementing & utilizing sales automation tools (PowerPoint, excel, salesforce.com, etc.) to build accountable, scaleable & repeatable business forecasts, presentations & solutions selling subscription-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) products/solutions to enterprise/fortune accounts. Knowledge of vertical/horizontal market sales & developing new vertical/horizontal ma