Chemical Dependency Technician
Sunrise Detox is a premiere center for drug and alcohol detox. Sunrise promises to give you one of the most comfortable medical detox processes available. We believe in creating a different experience where our road to recovery is dignified. Our clients reside in comfortable modern, elegantly furnished rooms where good nutrition is also an essential part of the detoxification process. We offer individual and group counseling to clients and bring in 12 Step meetings to show clients they are not alone once they leave treatment.
The Chemical Dependency Technician is an integral member of the team with extensive patient contact. They provide communication between the patients, medical staff and clinicians. Excellent patient care includes preparation of charts for case management, assisting the medical staff with vitals and ensuring patient needs are met in a timely and proficient manner.
• Completion of intakes on new patient admissions, orientation procedures and schedules
• Document attendance for all groups
• Recording inventory log of patient’s personal belongings and valuables
• Interact appropriately with patients and staff, using deescalating skills when necessary
• High School Diploma or GED
• Knowledge of addiction and mental health a plus
• 2 years continuous sobriety prior to hire.
• Experience with Microsoft office products.
• 12-hour shifts, 3 days a week
• Must be open to one weekend shift per week OR rotating weekends
• 7:00AM - 7:30PM
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement