Founded in 2003, Praesum Healthcare provides administrative services for healthcare providers spanning key geographical locations throughout the country. Praesum has serviced over 49,000 patients in various stages of health care services. With an established business model, strong finances, expert industry management team, and proven networking capabilities, Praesum looks to prosper in the $11.6 billion industry (2014 industry revenue forecast). Separate from its networks of providers, Praesum currently runs and operates eight drug and alcohol detoxification centers in Florida, New Jersey, Georgia and Massachusetts, as well as ten outpatient counseling centers in New Jersey and New York.
This role requires a solutions-oriented approach to the oversight and management of our third-party payer contracting activities. The Contract Manager will analyze, negotiate, and implement contracts with all third-party payers, including but not limited to; commercial insurance, managed Medicaid, County, Government, and VA insurance providers. This position is accountable for ensuring effective implementation of new as well as existing contracts.
• Manage the development and implementation of new contracts
• Participate in the development of new business, acquisitions, and facility expansion.
• Influence contract strategy in complex contract negotiations and discussions.
• Lead contract discussions with third party payers, including rate and language negotiation in accordance with established guidelines.
• Establish and maintain positive working relationship with third party payer network.
• Coordinates the implementation of executed contracts to properly communicate contract requirements/changes internally.
• Review solicitations and prepare routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications, as necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-5 years healthcare or healthcare contracting experience
• Commercial Insurance experience required
• Knowledge and ability in contract negotiations
• Ability to effectively manage priorities, drive results and take initiative
• Full Time
• Salary rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan