General Maintenance / Physical Plant Specialist
Sunrise Detox is a premiere center for drug and alcohol detox. Sunrise promises to give you one of the most comfortable medical detox processes available. We believe in creating a different experience where our road to recovery is dignified. Our clients reside in comfortable modern, elegantly furnished rooms where good nutrition is also an essential part of the detoxification process. We offer individual and group counseling to clients and bring in 12 Step meetings to show clients they are not alone once they leave treatment.
This position manages the maintenance and up keep of the facility’s building(s) and grounds for a specific location of the Sunrise Detoxification Centers. This individual is responsible for the safety conditions for the patients and staff. The Physical Plant Specialist is responsible for communicating all supplies needs and maintaining adequate levels of those supplies while ensuring compliance with the internal policies and procedures along with JHACO, Federal, State and Local regulations as they relate to operating and maintaining a healthcare facility.
• Candidate must be very organized
• High School Diploma or GED
• Candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and is a very detail oriented individual.
• Training in repair contracting, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
• Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office Applications
• Full Time; Monday - Friday
• 8:30AM - 5:30PM and (weekends ONLY for emergency)
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan