Founded in 2003, Praesum Healthcare provides administrative services for healthcare providers spanning key geographical locations throughout the country. Praesum has serviced over 49,000 patients in various stages of health care services. With an established business model, strong finances, expert industry management team, and proven networking capabilities, Praesum looks to prosper in the $11.6 billion industry (2014 industry revenue forecast). Separate from its networks of providers, Praesum currently runs and operates eight drug and alcohol detoxification centers in Florida, New Jersey, Georgia and Massachusetts, as well as ten outpatient counseling centers in New Jersey and New York.
The Accounting Coordinator supports the accounts payable and accounts receivable teams in the daily functions for Praesum Healthcare and all Affiliates by performing he accounting duties assigned and required.
• Performs daily accounting functions
• Responsible for filing of documents for the department in a timely fashion
• Prepares the daily cash report
• Performs daily downloading and distribution of payments, EOB, correspondence, etc.
• Invoice processing, coding, vendor checks, etc.
• Process all deposits on a daily basis
• Cash distribution posting and balance
• Performs various account reconciliations
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• AA Degree or Vocational training preferred in a related field
• A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in an accounting/bookkeeping role
• Individual must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Full Time 8:30 am to 5:00 pm M-F
• May or may not include weekends
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement