The Counseling Center:
Come join a rapidly expanding, leading national substance abuse organization who is currently seeking an APN for their growing Intensive Outpatient Counseling program! We have achieved this remarkable growth by building a reputation for compassionate care, clinical expertise, continuous improvement and a focus on exceeding the expectations of our patients, clients, and their families. At our company, you can enjoy a rewarding career.
The APN/ARNP is responsible for providing general care primarily for patients admitted to the facility. This position performs physical examinations and works closely with the Medical Director to develop the correct health care plans and goals for current patients.
• Perform History and Physical for all patients within 24 hours of admission
• If Psych certified, perform Psychiatric evaluations
• Order and interpret lab tests
• Prescribe non-controlled medications and controlled substances
• Provide education related to medical issues and detox.
• Provide compassionate support through all process phases
• Work with multidisciplinary team to discuss, access and resolve patient problem
• Active and clean Nurse Practitioner license with Psychiatric certification.
• Substance abuse experience preferred but not required.
• CPR certification
• New Grads Welcome!!
• 3 hour shifts
• 2 days per week; Monday - Friday
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location