The Counseling Center:
Come join a rapidly expanding, leading national substance abuse organization who is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for their growing Intensive Outpatient Counseling program! We have achieved this remarkable growth by building a reputation for compassionate care, clinical expertise, continuous improvement and a focus on exceeding the expectations of our patients, clients, and their families. At our company, you can enjoy a rewarding career.
The Administrative Assistant is a vital member of the System of Care. The Administrative Assistant is under the supervision on the Facility Executive Director and/or the Administrator on duty. He/she is responsible for following their assigned daily routines and directives to maintain organizational goals and compliance.
• Responsible for daily communication with staff, corporate executives and patients.
• Collecting payments from patients.
• Completing and audit all medical records for each patient upon discharge.
• Assisting all departments in obtaining any information needed.
• Multiple line phones and general office duties.
• Candidate must be very organized
• High School Diploma or GED
• Candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and is a very detail oriented individual.
• High level of computer skills is a necessity; including Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of medical records and HIPPA is a plus.
• Full Time Monday – Friday
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition, Chase
RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter, Ray